Call right now to schedule a consultation

Probate and Elder Law
Family Law

Oil & Gas Law

Changing and Enforcing Court Orders

When you received a final order at the end of the divorce process, did you breathe a sigh of relief? Unfortunately, things can come up that may require you to go back to court for assistance. From the nonpayment of support to a proposed move, you may need enforcement help or approval from the court.

For more than a decade, The Law Office of Ryan C. Moe, PLLC, has handled these post-divorce matters for clients across the San Antonio metro. Whether we handled the divorce or not, we are often able to find a timely solution. We provide tailored representation based on your need.

Reasons for Seeking Modification

Many things can come up that may require modification of a prior order. Usually the reasons are related to child support or custody and visitation schedules and may include:

  • Relocation — A move, even within Texas from San Antonio to Corpus Christi, would likely require court approval, as most orders require parents to stay within Bexar County or surrounding counties.
  • Age — Custody arrangements may need to be updated as the needs of a child change over the years.
  • Changes in employment — Job loss or a significant promotion and salary increase may necessitate a child support modification.

Our experienced attorneys can provide advice and assist with necessary motions and supporting documents.

Enforcement Through the Courts When Necessary

If a former spouse refuses to pay child support or alimony, there are options. We have a variety of tools at our disposal to help, so you can continue to pay the bills.

Following a final order, we can also help finalize all aspects of property division. Whether the transfer of title to a vehicle or signing over a deed, if a former spouse fails to cooperate we can seek court enforcement.

Do not delay. Find out how we can help even after your divorce has been finalized. Email us or call 210-861-6000 to schedule an appointment with one of our skilled lawyers.

Topics in this section

Follow Us on Facebook

We Are Here to Help.
Contact Us Now to Schedule a Consultation.




* All fields are required.

Brief description of your legal issue:

I have read the disclaimer below.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Privacy Policy

Home | Our Firm | Contact | Probate & Elder Law | Family Law | Oil & Gas Law

The law office of
Ryan C. Moe, PLLC
San Antonio Elder Law, Guardianship Law, Probate Law and Family Law Attorneys

921 Proton Rd | San Antonio, Texas 78258
Phone 210-861-6000 | Fax 210-664-0541